Skip to main content

Temporary Card

Individuals/families who have recently moved to the area who have not changed their address on their ID may obtain a Temporary Library Card good for 6 months by providing the following:

Adult Head of Household (18 years of age or older)

  • A current photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state issued ID card or Military ID)
  • An Alternate Contact - name, address, and phone number of an individual not living at your address.
  • A piece of mail with physical address–acceptable examples: Idaho Power Bill, City Water Bill, Cascade Gas Bill or Phone Bill.
  • A completed registration form
Join our mailing list