Individuals/Families wishing to obtain a Library Card must provide the following items:
Adults - Head of Household (18 years of age or older)
- A current photo ID with current physical address (driver’s license, passport, state or Military ID card)
- An Alternate Contact – name, address, and phone number of an individual not living at your address.
- A piece of mail with physical address–acceptable examples: Idaho Power Bill, City Water Bill, Cascade Gas Bill or Phone Bill.
- A completed registration form
- Cash or check for any fee* (if applicable).
Children (under 18 years of age)
- Must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian with the above listed information