Patrons can sign up for the 2023 Winter Reading Program in the Library during open hours or here on the website.
- Program Dates: January 11 to February 15, 2023
- All tickets must be turned in by Feb. 15 by 3:30 pm. Winners will be announced on Feb. 15 at 4 pm.
- Children 0 to 12 can sign up for the Reading Goal Program and get Raffle Tickets for different amounts of reading/listening time to put in for a prize.
- Adults (18 and older) and Teens (13 to 17) can sign up and read books to gain raffle tickets to put in for a prize .
- There are no limits to the number of books read and tickets put in for the drawings by each participant. More tickets are available at the library or can be printed here.
- How to turn in tickets. (Note: All tickets must be turned in by Feb. 15 by 3:30 pm)
- Stop in and place them in the buckets in person.
- Place in an envolope and drop in the Ontario Library book drop box.
- Give tickets to the Bookmobile Librarian.
- Mail your tickts to:
- Winter Reading Program at Ontario Library 388 SW 2nd Aveune Ontario, Oregon 97914
- Scan/take picture and email to email@example.com
For more information or questions on the Winter Reading Program please call your Library at 541-889-6371 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill out the form to sign up:
Adult teen Sheet WR23a.pdfChildrens Tally Sheet WR23a.pdf
Prize information:Basket Lists 2.pdf