Ontario Community Library
Your Patron Account: Information and Set-up
Your personal Patron Account allows you the freedom to browse, request, renew books and receive email notifications when books are coming due. You will also be able to set up reading history features and use Library2Go, the library's online source for audio and downloadable ebooks.
If you have already established an account and password, you can click the link at the top of the page to login. You can also login directly from the Card Catalog by clicking on the 'My Account' link on that page.
Online Account Set-up
- Contact the Library to obtain a temporary four digit password and verify your current email.
- Click on LOGIN at the top of this page
- Enter your library card barcode - no spaces.
- Next it will ask for your password. Use the temporary password the librarian gave you.
- Go to Account Preferences and change your temporary password to a permanent one.
- Logout of your account at the end of your session.
- You can now set up your LibraryGo Account if you choose.
- Go to EBooks - Library2Go to find out more information about setting up the service.
Forgot your Password
Contact the Library to obtain a temporary four digit password and verify your email.
Library Staff do not have direct access to your account. If you choose to change your email, please contact the library, as this will affect access to your online account.